Past Presidents Night & Elections 2019
Past Presidents Night and Elections were held on Thursday May 9, 2019 at Sainte Marie among the Hurons in Midland. Was a lovely evening, seeing many Past Presidents, honouring the Past Presidents who are no longer with us, and enjoyed an informative session regarding the history of Sainte Marie followed by dinner. Thanks to all who attended!
We also said goodbye to 3 OIAA Georgian Bay Chapter members, who are retiring in 2019; thank you for your contributions to our Chapter, and enjoy your retirement, it is well deserved!
Dorothy Pauze, Cooperators – Past President
Lynn Dawson, Cooperators – Past President
Barb Bolduc, RSA – long-term Executive & Director
Elections were also held that evening, and the following were successfully confirmed as the 2019-2021 Executive:
– President Teresa Mitchell, Crawford & Company
– Vice President Greg Doerr, Doerr Claims Services Inc.
– Secretary Kayla Guy, Crawford & Company
– Treasurer Mary Charman, Crawford & Company
– Chapter Delegate Joe Cumming, Cooperators Insurance
The following individuals have also volunteered (non-elected) for the 2019-2021 term:
– Lorna Price Cooperators Insurance
– Kristin Dusome Winmar Property Restoration
– Crystal Graveson On Side Restoration
– Kim Graveson Winmar Property Restoration
– Randy Henderson Arcon Forensic Engineers
– Rob Rennie Royston Restorations
– Sheri Turner Edjuster
– Trevor Walker IIC-Insurance Claims Collaborative
We are looking for additional adjusters for Directors, so please consider volunteering and email Teresa.Mitchell@crawco.ca should you be interested.